Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Yahoo! My Nizo Wide Angle Adapter works on my Scoo

  1. #1
    Matt Pacini
    Guest Matt Pacini's Avatar

    Post

    Boy was this a relief!
    I desperately need a wide ange adapter for my Scoopic.
    After seeing them for sale from $300-$750!!!, I had resigend to saving my money and getting a Century adapter for $395.
    Then I though, hey, I wonder if I could use my Nizo Aspheric III?
    I was not optimistic, because it's 67mm and my Scoopic is 72mm.
    Also, when I tried the Canon wide angle adapter I had for my Canon 1014XL-S on my Nizo 6080, it vinyetted like hell, even though they were both 67mm diameter lenses!!!!
    So you just can't tell.

    Anyway, so I put a 72-67 step down ring on, screwed on the Nizo AsphIII, and it works!
    REALLLLLY wide angle too, just like I like it!
    So I'm excited. I don't have to by anything!
    (However, I haven't tried it with a filter between them yet, which will be necessary shooting exteriors.... so we'll see)

    Matt Pacini

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Dominic3
    Guest Dominic3's Avatar

    Post

    Hey Matt

    What a coincidence - recently I experimented using my Nizo561Macro's Aspheric wideangle on my Beaulieu MR8 Reflex Control (reg 8) with Angeniuex 52mm zoom , with great success too!




    ------------------

  3. #3
    Matt Pacini
    Guest Matt Pacini's Avatar

    Post

    Since my first post, I put a screw-in filter on, then the Nizo wide angle, and it STILL works!
    So I'm a happy camper.
    Really cool!

    Matt Pacini

    ------------------

  4. #4
    Regular 8 Freak
    Guest Regular 8 Freak's Avatar
    Gotta Love It When Things Actually Come Together!!!!

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •